Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Shot At Forgiveness


You have probably already heard the song Sorry by Justin Bieber too many times, but have you also watched the music video? I watched it about once or twice, and by once or twice I mean maybe a couple of hundred times. I absolutely loved the video though. It's quite a simple concept, a dance video, but the fun and energetic choreography and wardrobe really appealed to me for some reason.

These cool trousers from Vinyl were perfect for the recreation of the colorful 80's inspired look. The boots were included so need to mess around with mesh sneakers or boots cutting through the trousers. I matched it up with a bustier which is also from which is currently available at Uber, golden chains from Shey and of course a fun pair of sunglasses from Sn@tch. To finish it off I added this hair from Truth, cap included.


October's 4Seasons really amazes me with the detail and realism of her skins. This recent release, Guiselle comes with 5 different make-up options, 6 different natural options and several appliers. I will be reviewing this skin on my vlog soon so you can see everything that comes with this stunning skin pack.

I recently also picked up the Slink Hourglass body (thanks to Moi!) which I am very happy with and I will mention/review it on my channel some time in the future, hopefully soon. Both the trousers and bustier came with Hourglass (but also various other mesh body) fitted sizes and the skin comes with Slink full body, that includes hands and feet, appliers too.

Before I round up this post I want to give a shout out to my friend Sienna, also known as SL Fashionista on YouTube. She's been amazingly supportive and has kicked me back up when I needed it. She also encouraged me to keep on trying new things including trying out different skin tones ever since my International Beauty vlog for Designer Circle.

Credits:
*Hair: TRUTH HAIR - Jolene
*Top: Vinyl - Jewell Bustier - Orange @ Uber
*Bottom: Vinyl - Lavigne Snowboarders - Mint (incl. boots)
*Necklace: SHEY - Kos Necklace - GOLD
*Glasses: Sn@tch - Heart Shaped Glasses
*Skin: October's 4Seasons - Guiselle Marigold Makeup 3
*Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body Hourglass V1.3
*Eyes: IKON - Charm Eyes - Industrial
*Lashes: Chemistry - Long eyelashes

No comments:

Post a Comment