Monday, January 25, 2016

A Fresh Start



It's a new year so let's start anew. That was what I thought back in the first week of January. It's not even a month later and I have already broken my oh so precious new years resolution(s). Despite that I still try my hardest to hold on to them as they are really important for me. When it comes down to it I "just" want to better my current state and view of life. Your environment reflects upon your behavior and my behavior hasn't been the best lately. So it's something I have to change, something I have to start anew with; a fresh start.

Speaking of which, Gardenia events is running the Fresh Start Hunt in celebration of the new year and a new start (for some of us). The dress I'm currently wearing is one of the 35 FSH items and you can hunt for it at Emmalena Damour Designs
I matched the cozy dress with this stunning jewelry set from Snowpaws. I posted a raw close up of it on my profile if you'd like to see it with a more natural windlight. Furthermore I am wearing one of my all time favorite pair of boots from Loordes of London, this gorgeous hair from EMO-tions which I have actually reviewed before in one of my previous vlogs and a skin from 7 Deadly s{K}ins. It's currently available at The Makeover Room but that will be closing soon though so make sure you get there fast. When the skin moves back to the mainstore, which it will, it won't be discounted anymore. It's currently 50% off the regular price.

My wonderful friend Kaelyn Alecto has build an amazing sim which (re-)opened today. The sim is called It All Starts With A Smile (which is her blog name too). Kae has worked really hard on this and it turned out amazingly so come pay a visit when you have time! Also a tip for photographers: there are a lot of cute places to take cute pictures at *wink*. When you have shot your cute photo there make sure to share it in the IASWAS flickr group

Oh and and one last thing, you can actually find me somewhere in this sim too! Just look for this picture right here (also shot by Kae, she is the definition of an artist).

Happy new week loves!

Credits:
*Hair: .:EMO-tions:. *PHOEBE *. RED by Mirja Mills
*Dress: ~EDD~ Long Sleeve Shift Dress Corduroy Chocolate by Emmalena Damour
*Shoes: Loordes of London-Rogue Boots-#9 by coleen Macarthur
*Accessoires: Snowpaws - Souffe Terra Jewelry Set by Carrie Snowpaw
*Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins -Sacha v2 Caramel by Izara Zuta (@ The Makeover Room)
*Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.4 by Onyx LeShelle
*Appliers: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Maitreya app - Caramel & 7DS - SLINK hands & feet HUD Caramel by Izara Zuta
*Eyes: .tsg. Snowfall Eyes - Dark Brown R by Eilfie Sugarplum

No comments:

Post a Comment